MICROSOFT has launched an msnNOW website designed to deliver the “latest buzz” from Facebook, Twitter, Bing and BreakingNews.com.
The service at now.msn.com analyses in real time Bing searches and updates at the popular on-line social networks to display hot topics and authoritative voices commenting about them.
Microsoft billed msnNOW as “the first service to surface the latest buzz from Facebook, Twitter, Bing and BreakingNews.com, all in one place.”
“It cuts through the clutter of the web, providing an up-to-the-minute view of breaking trends and the hottest social conversations, what people are saying about them, and why they matter,” Microsoft stated in a statement.
- Playboy Festival Features Global Jazz
- ‘Revenge’ moving to Sunday
- Montreal’s Kim Klavel advances to women’s world boxing quarter-finals
- Explore the White House with your mouse
- Kim Dotcom to live off just $46,700 a month
- Reviewing the Mazda 3
- Telstra finalises $11 billion NBN deal
- Feeling guilty? Then go to ClearMyGuilt.com
- Real-life Batman: The blind leading the blind
- Valentine warning bells, not wedding bells
Submited at Thursday, February 16th, 2012 at 10:00 pm on Technology by chuck
Comment RSS 2.0 - leave a comment - trackback